Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Packaging Engineer for their site in Cork
- Lead the launch / implementation activities of all new product pack design solutions.
- Completion of the associated risk documentation from Packaging.
- Completion of the Package Design Qualification activities related to the new product pack design solution.
- Provide full support of new packaging validation - equipment, process and materials and support of packaging suppliers for new products.
- Responsible for the completion of all NPDP / NPI Packaging deliverables in order to achieve Design Transfer of the new product.
- Actively attends the new product team meetings as a core member of the project team and provide regular updates on the progress of the Packaging deliverables.
Train manufacturing team members in new packaging equipment and technologies.
Interface with the Global Packaging Solutions Group and other Advanced Operations team members both locally and globally, Quality Assurance / Regulatory and local Operations Teams to ensure equivalency of approach in Equipment, Processes and Validation techniques.
- Responsible for the formal / robust handover of the product / package to the Packaging Solutions Life Cycle Group post assess phase.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Business discipline is required.
- 3 - 5 years? experience in Engineering / Technical / marketing team is desirable.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential. Individuals must possess the ability to present and represent at senior levels both inside and outside the organization.
- The individual must be a strategic thinker and should enjoy working in an aggressive, dynamic and results motivation global team based environment.
- Flexibility essential with strong project management skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Must be challenged by a team-based environment which places a high degree of emphasis on accountability for Customer satisfaction.
- PC literate and strong knowledge Microsoft Office tools are essential.
For further information on this Packaging Engineer role in Cork Please Contact Deborah Counihan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval