- Leads the PSE Packaging process for products (post launch assess phase) and legacy product packaging design by providing technical support for our internal Customer network.
- This includes the ownership of any packaging design related issues such as PER?s, NCR?s and CAPA?s and leading such exercises as consolidation activities and other package design cost reduction projects.
- This will ensure we continue to provide high quality, cost effective and fully compliant Medical Device packaging to our Customers.
Qualifications Knowledge Skills
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Business discipline is desired.
- The individual must have a minimum of 2-3 years relevant packaging experience within a regulated environment.
- Business understanding of operations and their individual impact is essential.
- Strong communication skills with both Internal and external agents.
- Flexibility essential with strong project management skills.
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic and results motivated team based.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- PC literate and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools are essential.
For further information on this Packaging Engineer role in Cork please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval