Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Packaging Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
- Together, we will change healthcare worldwide. Join us in our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life worldwide. Let's work together to address the universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives, optimize costs and efficiencies, and expand global access. Together, we can make a real difference in the global disparity in care. By providing quality care at the lowest possible cost, we will succeed as a company, and take the future of healthcare Further, Together.
- We are global organization that strives without reserve to provide best in class packaging and labeling solutions to our customers. Our team connects and supports a broad array of project activity in the Cardiac and Vascular Space. The Engineer for this role will support technology transfer programs from other company business units to the Parkmore site. This position will also involve direct integration to our operations areas with continuous improvement in packaging operations thru pre-defined target conditions.
- You will contribute to the Package Engineering Team by working across an array of projects for the Parkmore Site. Projects will span technology transfer initiatives, packaging operations continuous improvement, core packaging operations support. You will partner across a team structured environment in executing deliverables for an agreed program. You will drive accountability for packaging actions in area of new equipment characterization, operation qualification, component specification, verification & validation activities. You will partner as part of a global organization with packaging engineering staff at other locations. You will connect across an array of supply vendors and external validation test facilities for program activity. You will drive sound technical decisions in areas of material analysis connected to sterilization platform and distribution environment. You will support cost down initiatives and drive associated validation to realize this benefit for the site. You will support supplier change control for the Parkmore site and partner with supplier quality for identified programs. You will apply a good project management skill set. You will understand and comply with company policy and procedures and external standards
- Engineering degree, mechanical, automation, electronic systems
- At least 2 years' experience in a fast paced, highly regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Strong aptitude for troubleshooting electro-mechanical equipment problems
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behavior
For further information on this Packaging Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval