Telephone: 087 4108620
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Packaging Engineer for their site.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project management execution on Packaging/R&D engineering projects at the Galway site. Lead continuous improvement projects in the area of P&L.
- Participate in multifunctional sub Teams in executing P&L deliverables on next generation devices.
To develop new innovative packaging concepts to be used on next generation products, in line with Market-ing plans.
- Co-ordinate the introduction and overall evaluation of new materials as required for the Packaging operation activity.
- Participate actively with a broad array of support Vendors in supporting Packaging and R&D requirements.
- Support Tooling Development (Injection, Die Cut, etc.) for packaging components and accessory compo-nents to the device as required.
- Monitor specific in country regulations as they apply to Packaging Materials and Processes.
Evolve best practices for packaging qualification programs against required International standards both PDP & Process Qualification.
- Provide direct input to Sterilization Methods and process changes, with particular input on impacts from a Packaging perspective.
- Understand and comply with Company Guidelines and Regulations.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level L8 in Engineering/Science or a related discipline, Masters desirably, with three (3) years relevant experience in the medical device sector.
- You are a team player with strong communication, both written and spoken, and high collaboration/engagement skill set. You have knowledge of the cell operating infrastructure (manufacturing process) with a proven history on process validation.
- You set high standards and are driven to execute in a highly focused team dynamic.
- You are attention to detail oriented, with critical thinking and sound decision making mind set. You have a high quality and compliance ethic.
For further information on this Packaging Engineer role in Galway Please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval