Packaging Engineer II
Packaging Engineer Level II
My MNC Medical Device Manufacturing Client are recruiting for an MDR Packaging Engineer Level II. The role will be a mix of working on site in Galway and from home. You will primarily be supporting the MDR packaging manufacturing implementation activities.
- Implement any changes to the packaging line as result of MDR.
- Ensure any MDR manufacturing changes achieve operational excellence.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with MDR regulations.
- Responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of any process equipment related to MDR.
- Support any packaging test builds related to MDR changes to the product packaging.
- Support cross site engagement for any MDR components development activities (Labeling & Patient Implant Card).
- Liaise with other plants regarding MDR related manufacturing issues / technical issues.
- Undertake specific projects as designated in support of the MDR business unit objectives.
- Business unit packaging support role for any MDR change orders, MSR Audit SME support, Tech File review, etc.
- Provide technical support to junior engineering staff and assume responsibility for employees training and development.
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Requires a University Degree and min of 2-5 years of relevant experience,
For further information on this role in please contact Amanda Reynolds on 0860468858/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
.NET Developer – Remote Our client, a technology company based in the North West of Ireland are currently looking to…
Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst My client has a new position for a Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst to join…
Title: Quality Engineer – Process Validation II Duration: 12 months FTC Location: Parkmore / WFH Start Date: ASAP Summary: Our…