Packaging Engineer (Temp)
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Packaging Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
Together, we will change healthcare worldwide. Join us in our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life worldwide. Let's work together to address the universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives, optimize costs and efficiencies, and expand global access. Together, we can make a real difference in the global disparity in care. By providing quality care at the lowest possible cost, we will succeed as a company, and take the future of healthcare Further, Together.
We are global organization that strives without reserve to provide best in class packaging and labelling solutions to our customers. Our team connects and supports a broad array of project activity in the Cardiac and Vascular Space. The Engineer for this role will support technology transfer programs from other business units to the Galway site. This position will also involve direct integration to our operations areas with continuous improvement in packaging operations thru pre-defined target conditions.
You will contribute to the Package Engineering Team by working across an array of projects for the Galway Site. Projects will span technology transfer initiatives, packaging operations continuous improvement, core packaging operations support. You will partner across a team structured environment in executing deliverables for an agreed program. You will drive accountability for packaging actions in area of new equipment characterization, operation qualification, component specification, verification & validation activities. You will partner as part of a global organization with packaging engineering staff at other locations. You will connect across an array of supply vendors and external validation test facilities for program activity. You will drive sound technical decisions in areas of material analysis connected to sterilization platform and distribution environment. You will support cost down initiatives and drive associated validation to realize this benefit for the site. You will support supplier change control for the Galway site and partner with supplier quality for identified programs. You will apply a good project management skill set. You will understand and comply with company policy and procedures and external standards
- We are looking for a qualified person to degree level 8 in Engineering/Science or a related discipline, desirably with minimum three years relevant experience ideally in the medical device sector.
- You are a team player with strong communication written and verbal with a high collaboration/engagement skill set.
- You have a strong patient/customer focus orientation.
- You set high standards and are driven to execute in a highly focused team dynamic.
- You demonstrate attention to detail with critical thinking and sound decision mind set. You have broad material and process knowledge.
- You have a proven track record in project support and implementation.
- You have a high quality and compliance ethic and you transcribe this in all support areas.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees, outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
For further information on this Packaging Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Gough on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval