|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Packaging & Labelling Artwork Specialist II
Packaging Graphics Specialist II – Defined Term Contract
My MNC Medical Device Client are recruiting for a talented Artwork Specialist to join their Packaging & Labelling team on a 12 month defined term basis. This role will be based in Galway but is also commutable from Clare, Athlone and parts of Mayo.
Responsible for the coordination and creation of packaging and labelling artwork and supporting functions for the development, review and approval of artwork content. Works to assure all labelling is correct and follows applicable SOPs and regulatory requirements while driving completion of labelling activities. Interface with Packaging Engineers to develop, evaluate and commercialize product.
- Design and co-ordination of labelling materials for New Product Development (NPD) and Sustaining Engineering (SE) according to specific parameters to meet the requirements of the Corporate Master Brand
- Coordination & creation of formatted instructions for use (IFUs), packaging components and product label designs using Corporate labelling software
- Coordination & creation of new, and changes to, miscellaneous packaging components based on pre-existing formats and design.
- Creation, change and control of labelling components to support R&D in the plant.
- Leverage expertise with labelling procedures, requirements, and quality system to ensure all deliverables are fully compliant and free of errors.
- Coordination of translations for IFUs and labelling using translation vendors
- Coordination of Readability Assessments for Patient Labelling using external vendors
- Acts as a resource for Packaging Engineers and product development teams when creating content for IFUs, manuals, packaging components and product label specifications
- Monitor and, when necessary, work with functional and project management to address issues that could negatively impact schedule or quality.
- Communicate to Teams and Management on the progress of labelling and packaging projects
- Communicate with outside vendors regarding packaging artwork and proofing.
- Liaise with Sister divisions to ensure a consistent approach to labelling and packaging
- Maintenance of all Packaging Graphics filing systems, paper based and online.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and works to assure all packaging labelling deliverables are correct and follow applicable quality system, regulatory and GMP (good manufacturing practice) requirements
- Work independently, managing multiple projects concurrently, planning activities to meet timelines.
- HETAC Level 7, preferably in Graphic Design or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with developing labelling graphics and content in a regulated industry (preferably medical device)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), label design software and Microsoft Office.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Strong communication, facilitation, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to business needs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good understanding of Packaging Label Design Element requirements within a regulated industry.
For further information on this Packaging Graphics Specialist II role in Galway please contact Amanda Reynolds on 0860468858/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…