Our client, a leading orthopaedic manufacturer is recruiting for a Packaging Manager to join their leadership team in their Galway site. This position has overall responsibility for directing Packaging Engineering and Test Lab function in support of operations and oversees all aspects of the organization's policies, objectives, initiatives and resource planning designed to ensure support in these areas.
- Create guidelines and strategy for packaging engineer processes
- Support worldwide ops with best practice and coordination of corporate policies & procedures
- Identifies best practices in the industry and in field of expertise and creates proposal on application within the company
- Coordinate with NPI packaging development lead as well as outside Ireland operations
- Ensure Packaging engineers and packaging validation test lab resources are properly utilized and Team Members are trained
- Initiates corrective and preventive action (CAPA) plans with root cause and risk analyses and verification of effectiveness
- Communicates significant issues or developments identified during manufacturing activities and provides recommended process improvements to management
- Responsible for performance management and activities of the Packaging Engineering and Test Lab Team Members
- Tracking synergy savings based on roadmaps established
- A degree in Packaging Engineering or equivalent
- 6 to 8 years of practical medical device manufacturing experience with two or more years in a supervisory role.
- Lead large scale projects or investments.
- A working knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations and how to interpret and monitor them with experience or knowledge in Quality Systems relating to 21 QSR Parts 11 / 820 and ISO 13485:2003.
- Knowledge of CAPA, Quality Planning, Process Validation and Packaging standards is necessary.
For further information on this Packaging Manager role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.