Packaging supervisor required with 5+ years experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. The main responsibilities:
- Scheduling of packaging lines and liaising with QA to ensure LPR’S are issued in a timely manner
- Organize packaging operators on a daily basis to optimize work flow and throughput
- Help to anticipate possible bottlenecks and implement corrective action
- Ensure that the Quality of product packaged is to the highest quality
- Liaise with all other departments to ensure the efficient and effective running of the department
- Prepare and amend SOP’S. Prepare LPR for new products and update as and when required
- Ensure weekly, monthly, and yearly targets of packaging are met in strict adherence with GMP requirements and issue reports as required
- Liaise with QA on change controls, internal audits and CAPA. Raising and closure of all packaging deviations and Incident reports
- Supervise direct reports, ensure personal training; set clear objectives and conduct performance assessments.
Packaging Supervisor required with 5+ years experience in a GMP manufacturing environment ideally in a pharmaceutical industry.
Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering/Science related discipline
- 5 years supervisory experience within a cGMP packaging environment (pharmaceutical/medical device industry)
- Knowledge of automated systems
- Green belt or above certification in Lean Six Sigma would be a distinct advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in report writing
For further information on a Packaging Supervisor role in Galway please contact Fiona Keane at 086 773 8651 or email: email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.