Job ID: JOB-12112
As the new Packaging Supervisor, you will lead an experienced team working within a culture of continuous improvement to achieve the production schedule and deliver on key performance metrics on quality, cost, safety, and team leadership.
- Manage and motivate a team of operators and documentation support through effective communication and mentorship.
- Deliver on KPIs and manage non-conforming KPI’s
- Conduct Tier meetings with the group and update Tier boards
- Maintain operational capacity in line with business needs including the recruitment and management of staff.
- Deliver projects to support the introduction of new products and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to develop operation team members to ensure optimum performance and capabilities across the group.
- Represent the company at client and regulatory meetings and audits.
- Ensure all activities in the department are performed in accordance with GMP, relevant SOP’s and policies.
- Represent packaging operations at cross-functional and departmental meetings in an effort to improve efficiencies.
- Hold 1:1 performance review meetings according to company policy.
- Support a culture of EHS excellence by recognizing and promoting opportunities for EHS improvement.
- Adhere to and follow all procedures, policies, and guidelines ensuring compliance with cGMP and ISO/FDA regulations.
- Degree qualified with master’s preferred.
- Green belt certified.
- 5 years or more experience in a similar role and industry is essential.
- Demonstrable team lead/management experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate across all levels of the organization.
For further information on this role in please contact on Laura Neary on 0867738651 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…