Part Qualified Accountant
Who are the client?
A well-established medium sized accounting firm based in Cork are seeking a part qualified accountant to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain a broad experience with a range of clients across the country.
Why This Role?
- You will be given second to none training and exposure to a broad range of clients from senior members of the team
- Excellent support regarding completion of any outstanding professional Accounting exams
- Opportunity to launch your accounting career with one of the fastest growing and most progressive Practices's in Cork.
What Do I Need?
- Part Qualified ACCA / ACA / CPA and a relevant degree
- A minimum of 12 months experience in small / medium size practice
- Must have strong accounts preparation, taxation compliance and audit experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to be flexible in meeting changing priorities and a team player
- Excellent attention to detail