Telephone: 086 8395533
Payments Acquiring Platform Engineer
Our client, a Fintech company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Payments Acquiring Platform Engineer for their site.
Key Result Areas
Responsibility for support of the MCP system:
- Implementation of new Acquiring / Switching modules and Business functional change
- Delivering bi-annual Card Scheme Compliance Releases
- Assist System Maintenance Activities, Change Management, and Custom Development.
- Support daily operations, implementation and testing of compliance release system changes
- Maintain business continuity service for the Clearing and Authorisation systems
- Provide first level internal escalation support for MCP Operations Staff
- Provide first level internal MCP User Support and Consultancy
- Deliver quality analysis documentation for projects related to clearing and authorisation
- Collaboration with development and IT teams in all integration change projects.
- Participate in the Company's Performance Management System and ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures, reporting systems and Company Values at all times.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in IT studies is required
- Must have 4+ years' experience working in a Payments IT domain
- Must have experience in Authorisation, Clearing and Settlement payments platform
- Experience with Visa and MasterCard certifications processes
- Must have strong technical database skills (knowledge of Oracle preferred and/or SQL server)
- Must have working knowledge of developing scripts (such as PowerShell or Visual Basic)
- Experience with end to end task management
- Must have experience developing and performing system testing for platform change
- Experience of Way4 platform or alternative Payments platform
- Experience in ATMs processing
- Experience working with distributed IT systems
- Experience of working with Microsoft Orchestrator
- Experience with SQL Server would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including interpreting system needs and translating into technical requirements.
- Must be a quick learner and have a track record of identifying and solving problems.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be a team player who enjoys working in a fast growing international company.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to be able to priorities work appropriately.
- Must have proven time management skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Willing to take accountability and responsibility and able to make sound decisions in a dynamic environment.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be available to travel occasionally.
- Provide out of hours support as required by IT Payments function.
For further information on this Payments Acquiring Platform Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval