Who are the client?
A progressive environmental waste company in the Galway region is seeking a Payroll Administrator to fulfil growing business needs.
What will I be doing?
- Collecting, calculating, and entering payroll data accurately and efficiently.
- End to end processing of (weekly, and monthly) payroll.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records accurately.
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries in a strictly confidential manner.
- Payroll administration - filing, setting up new starters, etc.
What do I need?
- Third level degree in Business/Business Administration or relevant field.
- Min 1 year experience in general administration role and 1 year Payroll experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite with the ability to put up new skills quickly.
- Some experience with Payroll software is an advantage
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understanding of ongoing legislative changes affecting payroll practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an understanding of the need for confidentiality.
- Excellent time management with the ability prioritise effectively in order to reach deadlines.
For further information on this Payroll Administrator role in Galway please contact Aisling on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie