Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator for their site.
What will I be doing
- Ensure that all employees are paid correctly, on time and all appropriate reports are prepared
- Ensure all payroll deductions are paid over on time to comply with appropriate regulations
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports and information for external third party service providers
- Is Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Core Pay and liaises with internal parties and external supplier and to effectively problem solve any issues
- With HR Administrator team colleagues, ensures Core System effectiveness and accurate reporting
- Trains other employees regarding payroll system and processes, as required.
- Collaborates with Shared Services Team, HR Teams, Finance and relevant departments to ensure exceptional teamwork, service and administration excellence.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects to optimise and harmonise practices, policies and processes.
- All other duties as assigned.
What do I need
- Payroll Technician Qualification or equivalent
- Past payroll experience required
- Previous experience and knowledge of CORE Payroll System is an advantage
- Highly motivated with strong customer service and quality work ethic
- Attention to detail, completes transactions accurately and always meets deadlines
- Highly organised and has ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborates excellently with colleagues, team, other functions and stakeholders
- Dependable, honest and confidential
For further information on this Payroll Administrator role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval