|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Job ID: JOB-12121
This is a new position with an opportunity to join a high calibre Finance team in a large medical device development & manufacturing site. This position will suit someone who is looking to broaden their experience with the Finance industry. It will provide the person with an opportunity to gain experience in supporting the external funding part of our team through the support of our IDA Grants and Tax Credit Claims.
- Working with the R&D Finance Manager responsible for the gathering, compilation and costing of various inputs (resources, invoices and other considerations) into the various Grant Claims.
- Working with a broad range team on-site (finance & non Finance), taking inputs, vetting them in accordance with the requirements and costing them based upon the various guidelines, in particular payroll.
- Supporting the Audit process for both external and IDA Audits of various claims
- Support the R&D month end close with particular focus on the time tracking and payroll side of the month end process.
- Working with the Team on the Tax Credit Process and supporting the payroll aspect of the process, whilst providing general support on the claims.
- Support adhoc projects depending on Finance & Business Priorities.
- Level 8 qualification essential
- Payroll experience an advantage, as role is heavily focused on this area
- General experience on Accounts Payable as the roles requires analysis of spend and the AP Process
- Good Excel skills are essential.
- Ability to work with a broad range of teams both finance and non-finance
- Proactive self-starter with good communication & time management skills.
For more information on this Payroll Administrator job in Galway please contact Terry McAuliffe on 0860468858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…