Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Payroll Analyst III for their site.
This is a temporary contract for 6- 9 months, primarily to support Payroll department in a post Go live phase, to develop and improve processes, improve and set up controls and process weekly payroll. The core skills required are 5+ year’s experience in a large multinational payroll environment, capable of processing 500+ hourly weekly staff, ability to work to strict deadlines and good interpersonal and communication skills. A track record in payroll system implementation an advantage.
- Complete & responsible for payroll processing for all hourly paid staff weekly for the Galway site.
- Ensure payroll Procedures are compliant with company policy and Revenue tax compliant
- Preparation of month end Revenue reporting requirements
- Manage payroll information for Agency staff
- Liaise with Supervisors, Team leads and management on all payroll matters
- Liaise with Human Resources and advise on payroll related matters
- Resolve employee payroll queries promptly
- Reporting and data analysis of weekly payroll- including creating new reports from COREpay
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as required
- Deliver process improvements
- Holiday cover Salary payroll
- Relevant 3rd level qualification and IPASS Certified essential
- Experienced with Time and Attendance and Payroll packages – COREPay essential
- 5+ year’s experience in multinational company handling large volume weekly payroll
- Account reconciliation and financial analysis experience
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
For further information on this Payroll Analyst III role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.