Payroll Specialist required for our client in Cork
Why would I be interested in this job?
?Join one of the world?s leading medical device companies with great career opportunities
?Good work life balance, flexibility and positive atmosphere
? Great opportunities for self-improvement
What does the company do?
The Companys drive is to make healthcare better, offering a diverse array of innovative medical technologies worldwide
What will I be doing?
- Processing payments such as net salaries to employees, tax payments, pension payments etc.
- Month end reporting of payroll general ledger
- Vacation accrual management
- Management of annual returns and other statutory filings as they relate to payroll, payroll taxes and benefits.
- Complete the monthly input and reconciliation process to ensure that payrolls are adequately checked each month and variances are corrected in a timely manner
- Maintaining controls over all documentation and processes
- Working with auditors as required
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships
What do I need to get this job?
?Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and perform well under pressure with tight deadlines
?Excellent verbal and written communication skills
?Excellent time management
?Experience with working to strict deadlines and ensuring compliance with company policies
?Displays great attention to detail and analytical ability
?Experience of processing high volume payrolls within a multinational environment is an advantage
?Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
?Experience working with Core HR and strong excel and computer literacy
How do I apply?
Apply below or call Jenny on 086 044 9371 for more information