Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Specialist for their site.
What will I be doing
- Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant this position takes responsibility for running of the weekly, monthly and executive payroll.
- Processes agency staff invoices for payment.
- Will be the site timing system administrator and key contact for LBP activities related to payroll and time keeping systems for the site.
- This role also maintains the site's Rewards and Recognition database.
- Timely processing of payroll information.
- Principle contact for Time and Attendance system (Kronos).
- Implementation of payroll controls.
- Dealing with employee and supervisor of queries and liaison with the HR function.
- Quarterly Product Builder bonus.
- Payroll month end.
- Payroll Balance sheet Reconciliations upload to Cadency System.
- Preparation and reconciliation of employer taxes.
- Maintaining the site Rewards and Recognition database.
- Processing the annual Indirect Labour Bonus
- P6O, P35, Collector General, Pension and Healthcare payments and processing
- Ensure all Ex Pat employees are cross charged correctly and timely.
- Key contact for Lean Business Process Improvement projects for Payroll and Kronos.
- Calculation of Agency Staff monthly accruals and invoice processing.
- All payroll related submissions to the Revenue Commissioners.
- Primary contact for all system upgrades, modifications and testing.
What do I need
- IPASS qualification or other relevant payroll qualification required
- Experience in a payroll processing role within a manufacturing role is essential
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- High level of attention to detail and strong initiative required
- Ability to take ownership of the role and to meet tight deadlines consistently
- Knowledge of payroll processing including benefits administration and statutory payroll regulations desirable
For further information on this Payroll Specialist role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval