Contact: Jenny Dore
Telephone: 086 0449371
Who Are The Client?
Our client a very popular hotel in Galway City Centre are seeking an accounts payable technician to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing weekly payroll for circa 230 employees for two sites, in the hospitality sector.
Why This Role?
- Free Car parking
- Free Leisure Club attendance
- Free meals on duty
- Free Tea and Coffee
Why Will I be Doing?
- Maintain the Time and Attendance system and process payroll on a weekly basis
- Accurate, complete and timely processing of all payroll payments
- Dealing with queries from managers and employees
- Complete payroll journals and weekly/monthly reports
- Administer third party deductions ? health care, pension, sports & social
- Fulfil all legal and statutory requirements to Revenue - P30?s, P45?s, P60?s & P35?s
- Complete Central Statistics Office returns
- Any other duties that may be assigned
What Do I Need?
- Ideally the candidate will be a Certified Payroll Technician (IPASS)
- Minimum of 2 years? experience in processing high volume payroll
- Experience in MITRE Finch TMS and Quantum payroll is an advantage
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- This role requires an energetic, high attention to detail individual who works well under pressure and has a track record of meeting deadlines
- Strong administration, communication and organisational skills
For further information on this customer service role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie