Process Development Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Process Development Engineer for their site.
- Develops capable processes and ensures efficient and effective transfer of product into production.
- Assesses process capabilities, prioritizes process improvement opportunities, and innovates and implements process improvements on multiple and moderately complex processes.
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes, procedures, tooling and/or automation.
- Executes the functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems.
- Prepares and presents technical data and recommendations at technical reviews.
- Writes validation protocols and reports applicable to new processes.
- Ensures proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements. (e.g., BOM’s, Routers, FMEA’s, etc.).
- Oversees development builds associated with the project using special work requests.
- Develops qualified production lines.
- Provides Design for Manufacturability (DFM) input to the engineering print package.
- Contributes ideas to or generates Intellectual Property submissions.
- Trains and/or provides work direction to technicians and may train manufacturing personnel when required as part of a validation.
- May serve as core team member or extended team member on new product projects.
Experience & Educational Requirements:
- Degree or Masters in relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Production etc).
- Minimum of 3+ years experience, preferably in the medical device industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical capabilities and project management capability to develop aspect of assigned projects on time and within budget
For further information on this PD Engineer II role in Cork please contact Deirdre on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval