Our client, a company in Dublin is currently looking to recruit an Administration and Operations Executive for their site. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the CEO/Hospitality Manager.
- Preparation for all meetings to include compiling an Agenda, collating papers from the various Standing Committees and sending out same, organising meeting room, AV, food and beverages – meetings may be based in Dublin or nationally
- Attend all Union Committee meetings and other meetings as may be requested and take accurate Minutes as required by the President and Chairmen
- Schedule Union Committee and Management Committee meetings in conjunction with the Chairman of the Management Committee and the CEO’s office
- Secretarial work for the President and Chairman to include but not limited to diary management, letter writing, arrange meetings and lunch/dinners as necessary
- Review expenses, credit card statements as required
- Point of contact for Committee and staff in relation to any meetings or additional events outside of Senior International Matches including but limited to, open training sessions, Representative Teams functions and matches
- Provide efficient, clear and accurate details of events, travel and accommodation to Committee;
- Organise Representative Team functions as may be requested and liaise with Team Services Executives, Nutritionists, Caterers and Provincial Branches/Club Houses
- Liaise with Committee regarding their accommodation, events and travel
- Organise any Committee suits/kit requests for Committee Members
- Keep accurate records for the Union Committee, e.g., contact details, members biographies, meeting dates, etc.
- Ensure procedures and policies are followed
- Take responsibility for the post/mail for the Committee
- General secretarial support for Committee members
- Manage the Car Fleet
- Adhere to procurement protocols and established company policy.
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent minute-taking skills
- Excellent typing and secretarial skills
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages
- Attention to detail is essential
- An exceptional organiser, communicator and multi-tasker
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Good time management
- Full clean drivers licence
For further information on this Administration and Operations Executive role in Dublin please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.