|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Job ID: JOB-11569
Our client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company is recruiting for a PA to the Managing. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in County Galway. The role is commutable from Tipperary and Clare.
- Provide effective administrative support to the Managing Director, including scheduling and managing appointments, supporting the preparation of documents, reports, presentations and organization of one-to-one/team/virtual meetings.
- Ownership of managing the Managing Director yearly calendar. Ensuring the calendar and diary are prioritised daily according to changing demands. You need to foresee any potential issues and mitigate risks by long-term diary and operational planning. Exercise good judgement by staying ahead of any issues that may arise internally and/or externally which could potentially impact the MD’s schedule.
- Format information for internal and external communication as required –emails, presentations, reports via Dictaphone typing.
- Prepare the monthly Board Meeting Agenda, monthly board packs and attend Board Meeting to take minutes, distribute final minutes to all Board and action points to relevant SMT.
- Preparation of itinerary’s, arrangement of meetings, organising visas, booking appointments and assisting the Company Travel Agent in co-ordinating travel arrangements for the MD.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence and post.
- Manage confidential correspondence or projects in a discreet manner.
- Provide secretarial assistance to the Board of Directors, when required.
- Expenses and credit card expenditure tracked for Managing Director.
- Demonstrate ownership, tracking and follow through to resolution on all queries and issues.
The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- At least 10 year’s work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role with extensive diary and travel management experience in a corporate environment
- 3rd level qualification in a Business-related discipline.
- Ability to use initiative, pre-empt requests, confidentiality, and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding organisational skills are essential, including the ability to work independently.
- Strong IT skills / computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages).
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
- Strong Communication skills, with fluent English.
- Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands are key communication skills.
- Positive and proactive person who is energised by having great responsibility.
- Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities and teams.
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…