Telephone: 087 2197421
Pharmaceutical Technology Project Manager
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit an Pharmaceutical Technology Project Manager for their site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with all relevant departments/vendors internal & external to coordinate technology transfer and product maintenance activities.
- Assess manufacturing requirements and capabilities prior to the transfer of new processes into the manufacturing facilities.
- Lead process risk assessments.
- Organize and lead meetings to support transfer/maintenance activities, raw material qualifications etc.
- Track team activities and timelines to ensure that the deliverables within the project plan are met and are on-time.
- Prepare, distribute & present project status reports to project team members and management.
- Manage and set priorities for specific projects/programs.
- Manage budgets per funding in OCOS.
- Provide manufacturing descriptions and technical evaluations for regulatory filings and inspections, provide answers to RTQs.
- Work effectively and efficiently in a team-oriented environment to ensure maximum and high-quality output.
- Support the site Quality Management System.
- BS in Biological Sciences or Engineering with 7+ years of relevant experience in a cGMP environment Aseptic Filling, Tabletting operation or development experience.
- Technology Transfer experience an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, cross-cultural, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills. The individual should have experience in working effectively and influencing cross functional project teams which includes both internal and external team members.
- Good knowledge of industry practices and regulations (e.g. GxP, ISO, ICH, etc.) across multiple health authorities (e.g. FDA, IMB, etc.)
- Project management experience.
For further information on this Pharmaceutical Technology Project Manager role in Mayo please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.