Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Planner for their site.
Responsible for projecting production for all business units. Monitor the projection accuracy and service level for the business and make appropriate amendments to the planning models based on customer expectations.
- Ensure contingency plans in place for demand spikes.
- Establish inventory targets for FG. Monitor health status of FG holding and ensure targets are met.
- Maintain PRMS in good order by operating the system effectively.
- Partake in problem solving and trouble shooting in the business, collaborating with team members to achieve results.
- Participate in NPI and product launches by partaking in meetings, offering constructive advice and collaborating with the Operations, Marketing and Customer to ensure a successful product launch.
- Interface effectively with Operations, Finance, IT and Quality Assurance departments to provide customers with a quality product in a timely manner.
- Follow-up on assigned CAPAs to ensure timely corrective and preventative actions are put in place.
- Produce production plans and work with Operations on headcount and capacity analysis, which allow the business unit hit absorption levels.
- Develop capacity plans for the business unit, which includes equipment and headcount. Proactively work with Operations to identify opportunities for productivity improvement and ensure productivity targets are met.
- Deal with product availability queries from the Customer Services team in a timely manner.
- Report BU metrics internally to BU and externally at BU review forums.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of at least 3 years planning experience in an MRP environment is essential. Must have a proven track record of planning expertise.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics or other equivalent is required.
- Strong analytical numerical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An understanding of business operations is required.
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic and results motivated team.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods and an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent PC system skills.
For further information on this Planner role in Cork please contact Aoife O Reilly on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval