This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Planning function. As a Planner you will report into the Planner Team Lead.
We are looking for individuals who will support and drive the company's vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
- Support the preparation of the Sales & Operations Planning business Process
- To ensure that forecasts for the assigned area of responsibility are converted to orders at the time fences.
- To assess incoming customer orders in terms of plant capability and material availability and define the first promise date for delivery
- To maintain the MRP data on the system for assigned products and areas
- To review monthly the capacity loading for the assigned work centre reporting potential bottlenecks and issues.
- Prepare assigned schedule in co-operation with relevant departments.
- To prioritise planned production in assigned areas in the case conflicts and bottlenecks.
- To liaise with purchasing and artwork control to manage BOM changes inline with customer requirements and open orders to ensure that stock write offs are minimised.
- Liaise with customer and Sales & Marketing department with regard to delivery dates, order status, etc. for the areas assigned
- Manage schedules such that short shelf materials are identified and consumed before expiring.
- Prepare supply chain metrics on a weekly basis.
- Manage the assigned shipping schedules
- Drive to achieve zero back orders and 95%+ On Time In Full shipping performance.
- Ensure product availability through effective management of available capacity while ensuring cost and quality compliance.
- Reporting to senior management on a weekly and ad hoc basis on Key Performance Indicators, e.g. total backorders, performance against shipping plan.
- Chair routine and ad hoc planning and scheduling meetings as required , communicating changes and additions to production schedules
- Manage inventory at intermediate and Finished Goods levels in line with forecasts / stock holding policies for assigned areas.
- Liaise with customer service, production, Launch, artwork operations and R&D to implement improvements and drive new product initiatives.
- 2 years experience of planning / scheduling in a regulated industry ideally pharmaceuticals.
- Experience of production, manufacturing or packing operations essential
- Engineering/ Business degree or equivalent Industry experience.
- Qualification in or studying for APICS,
- Advanced MS Excel
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.