TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for materials to meet production or engineering schedules, initiate purchase or production requisitions compliant with supply agreements, and develop the schedule to be used in the production facility based on forecasts and historical analysis. The Team develops specifications for new contract orders as well as forecasts and plans for labor requirements. They provide timely and accurate input on supplier performance and may be asked to participate in higher level supplier performance reviews with the strategic sourcing team. They also monitor cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to assure best quality at best value.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Job Summary: Schedule the production and shipping of all MEAS Temperature Sales Orders, from chip manufacture through to completion of finished goods. This includes following up with production in both Galway & Betacera on a daily basis to ensure schedules are achieved, and product is shipped on-time to our customers.
- Schedule production and shipping of all customer Sales orders within 24hrs of receipt of order.
- Generate, maintain, and circulate Production Schedules for production of all Sales orders.
- Schedule MEAS Dayton European Customer orders.
- Daily follow up with production in Galway & Betacera regarding achievement of schedule.
- Weekly reporting of all Adherence to Schedule Metrics.
- Biweekly reporting of Demand versus Available Capacity.
- Management of customer Kanban replenishment in MEAS.
- Assist all aspects of production via extensive NTC industry experience.
- Action ECO on Arena from Engineers.
- Participate in continuous improvement of Materials processes
- 3-5 years experience in production/master scheduling
- Experience in production planning/master scheduling in a manufacturing environment. Full or partial APICS certification..
- Team player with the ability to communicate with all members of the company.
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail essential.
- Strong production process, supply chain, and ERP knowledge.
- The ability to work independently and also as a key part of Operations Team.
- Ability to meet deadlines continuously, (time management).
- High level of computer literacy.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills essential.