Telephone: 086 7738651
Value Stream Leader
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Value Stream Leader
for their site.
The Value Stream Leader manages business performance for a specific value stream, in conjunction with a cross functional support team. This involves developing capacity plans / capacity analysis, managing and working to financial budgets, and setting Business Unit Goals that supports the Creganna Medical / TE Business Strategy. Partners with Finance, HR, Quality and Planning to optimize business unit performance. The successful candidate must be a demonstrated team player and people manager.
- Service – Meet customer expectations through supplying product on time, understanding customer needs and creating opportunities for Exceptional Customer Experience (ECE) where possible.
- Health and Safety focus in line with plant objectives to ensure initiatives are successful and agreed targets are achieved. This includes accident reduction and 5S+1 program success.
- Focus on Quality through complaint reduction, driving improvement in cGMP and ensuring that the business is Audit ready at all times.
- CI focus to drive and implement TEOA to achieve goals for efficiency, unit cost and quality. Delivering to the corporate STAR rating.
- Support and Lead staff selection, performance management and employee reviews, development and succession planning to ensure that a level of consistency is achieved and maintained in these areas.
- Successful management of business area and KPI’s to meet output, efficiency and cost goals. To include reporting and analysis of weekly / monthly performance. Escalation of issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
- Other key business responsibilities as needed.
- 5 + years relevant experience in a business / manufacturing environment with people management responsibility.
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Proven ability to lead and motivate individuals and teams.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation, with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proven decision making ability and a demonstrated willingness to accept responsibility.
- Knowledge and experience of Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Project Management or NPI is a requirement.
- Driver of organizational change and support for business decisions and initiatives will be an important responsibility of the role.
- Other Responsibilities as assigned.
For further information on this Value Stream Leader role in Galway please contact Fiona on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.