Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Planning Analyst for their site.
- Implement S&OP process in the organisation?s International?s markets and continue to improve supply chain effectiveness:
- Strengthen the Forecasting process for OUS territories including emerging markets
- Establish a solid Demand Review process with key demand sites
- Coordinate and build upon the close working relationships which have been forged with Commercial, Marketing, Supply Planning and the Supply Chain teams, to enable a complete understanding of the factors affecting demand and optimize the accuracy of the planning process.
- Manage communications with internal and external partners
- New product introduction process review and improvement ? the successful candidate will be a key participant in the launch process.
- Communication and liaison with supply team on product availability and supply related aspects of product flow
- Improve inter-company planning process ongoing
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal across cultures)
- Highly organized and capable of managing a significant workload, to ensure the effective achievement of multiple deadlines within a tight schedule
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated culture with high standards of detailed output required
- Reactive & flexible to current issues while driving the long term supply management process.
- Proactively work with the manager and team to implement improvements to the Planning process
- Willingness to identify where getting involved can add value, even if outside current comfort zone.
- Highly competent in forecasting & planning
- Highly numerate with a strong aptitude for data analysis and achieving high quality output
- Advanced knowledge of supply chain functions.
- Manufacturing experience is desirable.
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Excel; Demand Solutions software desirable.
- SAP user experience is a distinct advantage
- Understanding of company products (basic) and processes (develop thorough)
- APICS qualified, or working towards APICS qualification.
Education & Experience
- 5+ years? experience in related Supply Chain areas.
- Qualified (or working towards) APICS qualification.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and SAP
- In order to interact with sites on different time zones occasional out of hours working required
For further information on this Planning Analyst role in Galway please contact Aoife O Reilly
on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie