Telephone: 086 7738651
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Planning Analyst for their site.
- Identify areas for process improvement and establish effective and efficient business practices.
- Promote optimized business processes through the identification of integration opportunities between Applications and automation of key manual activities and effective user training and support.
- End User Support & troubleshooting (e.g. Reporting, Training, Transaction Analysis, etc.).
- Participation in cross-functional and cross-site teams (Galway & inter-site) to articulate site requirements, co-ordinate site testing and simulation and documentation of results.
- Excellent understanding of Business Processes and best practices in Materials Management.
- Subject Matter expert in Materials Requirements Planning in SAP.
- Champions Master Data accuracy and maintenance.
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a Level 8 (240 ECT's) degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a relevant role.
- Strong working experience & knowledge of SAP is required.
- Strong proficiency with analytical & reporting tools.
- Embodies a “systems”-based thought process and promotes/develops this approach with others.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail & data accuracy.
- Ability to present results of complex analysis clearly and effectively to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experiences of problem solving and process improvements activities.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Previous experience in a Medical Device, lean manufacturing driven company is desired.
For further information on this Planning Analyst role in Galway please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.