Our Client a medical device company in Cork are looking to recruit a Planning Associate Manager for their site.
Planning Associate Manager
- The Planning Associate Manager is the key role for planning, controlling, and scheduling all activities supporting assigned product lines / families.
- The Planning Associate Manager balances production and inventory levels with demand to support targets consistent with launch plans, customer service levels, inventory turns, and capacity utilization.
- The Planning Associate Manager leads all efforts to maintain systematic business rules relative to supply planning, address product availability issues, and ensure that long term supply constraint issues are resolved or escalated when appropriate.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, IPICS or another equivalent is required.
- A minimum of six (+) years Supply Chain experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of MRP systems.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills of MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated project management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- policies/procedures/regulatory and FDA standards.
- Results, goals and metrics orientated.
- 10% travel required
For further information on this Planning Associate Manager role in Cork please contact Ros Lomasney on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval