Telephone: 086 7738651
Our client, a leading company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit a Planning Manager for their site.
- Functional Strategy - Execute the Production Planning Strategy for the site that fully optimizes our production network in terms of cost, customer service, inventory control and production efficiency and enables a more demand driven supply chain.
- People Management - Continuously review the Planning Function, focusing on sustainable capability development, performance management, coaching, process standardisation, measurement and systems
- Operational Execution - Manage the conversion of customer demand into production plans for the plant that ensures uninterrupted supply of products to our customers, efficiently optimises all available capacity and fully aligned with the SPP volumes and inventory policies. Accountable to embed CPS Planning Standards and the ongoing maintenance of accurate planning parameters.
- Collaboration - Liaise closely with Operations, CRM, Finance, Material Management and other functions within Ballina to ensure complete alignment of objectives.
- Compliance & Governance - Ensure that all activities are carried out in a way supporting the Company requirements such as Kore, SOX and local applicable regulations.
- OE - Sponsor the Operational Excellence initiatives and projects in the Production Planning Process to increase productivity and process excellence.
Core Competencies - The Following Is A List Of Top Core Competencies Needed For The Job.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Balances Immediate and Long-term Priorities
- Delivers Results
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Develops and Inspires Others
- Sets a Winning Example
- Builds Vision and Strategy
- Influences the System
- Builds a Winning Culture
Technical Skills - The Following Is A List Of The Top Technical Skills Needed For The Job
- Capacity Planning
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling & Production Planning
- People Management
- Effective Communication Skills
- Change Management
- Collaborative relationship building
- Structured Problem Solving
- Operational Excellence / Lean Manufacturing
- Concentrate Experience
- Virtual Leadership
- Leading Across Cultures
Previous Work Experience
- 10+ years Supply Management/Planning experience
- 5+ years People Management experience
- University/Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain Management desireable.
- University/Bachelor's degree as above. Post graduate degree in Finance or an MBA degree would be an advantage.
- APICs or equivalent certification
For further information on this Planning Manager role in Mayo please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.