Contact: Jenny Dore
Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Plant Accountant for their site.
What will I be doing
- As part of the company's Finance Team your primary role is to manage all financial aspects of the Plants manufacturing process including the warehouse.
- You will be responsible for management and reporting of all spend and maintaining a cost control focus within the organization.
- You will also be responsible for supervision of the purchasing function as well as global fixed asset co-ordination and reporting
- Inventory Management - Ensure accurate inventory registers maintained and are in line with logistics and financial reports. Monthly Inventory Reconciliations, Monitor Inventory Obsolescence, Cycle Count spot checks, Year End Annual physical Inventory Count
- Plant Financials - Control departmental budgets, ensure spend recorded accurately on a monthly basis to tight deadlines. Calculate and analyse all KPI's and review with the Plant Leadership. Liaise with Global Finance on all plant related matters
- Standard Costs - Manage and monitor the set-up of all standard costs
- Cost control - identify areas for cost improvement and track and monitor results
- Annual budget - Working with the various departments to set their budgets for the following year and consolidate the various files and pull together summary of all budgets. Calculating standard costs and associated inter-company transfer prices
- Internal Controls - ensure a strong internal control environment is maintained
- Ad hoc plant analysis as required
- Supervision of purchasing function based at FSS in Philippines
- Global Fixed asset co-ordination and reporting
What do I need
- Professional accountancy qualification
- 4/5 Years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- A proven track record and ideally in a multinational environment
- Communicate & Share Information: Clear and concise communication
- Plan & Organise: Efficient use of time and resources
- Promote Teamwork: Encourage and support the team culture
- Focus on Results: Through challenging goals and proactive problem solving
- Drive Change: Promoting and encouraging new and innovative ideas
- Build Trust & Respect: Open and honest communication.
- Understand Market & Customer Perspective: Works to understand and meet the needs of customers and their business
For further information on this Plant Accountant role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval