Job ID: JOB-12902
Your primary responsibilities of the Plant (Financial) Controller are to prepare plan/updates, to protect the assets of the plant, to provide true and fair reports on the financial results of the plant, and to adhere to reporting deadlines, thereby contributing to the delivery of safe and effective products that meet customer needs whilst maintaining compliance.
Your main responsibilities as Plant Controller will include:
- Preparing plan/updates and LBE.
- Monitoring and reporting on all plant activity and maintaining financial records.
- Preparing and ensuring that all monthly reporting activities are achieved.
- Preparing and maintaining all standard costs.
- Managing and monitoring all fixed assets expenditures.
- Promoting Continuous Improvement within the department using tools such as Performance Excellence review and Growth Plans.
- Developing and upgrading reporting structures.
- Reviewing and analyzing MMR.
- Participating as a manager on the senior management team.
- Ensuring compliance with International and local financial policy and procedures.
- Capital RCE preparation, review and PCA preparation.
- Staff development and training.
Qualifications And Experience
Professional qualification in accountancy or degree in accounting.
5 years experience in a business environment.
- 3 years experience in management role.
- Reports to Site Director.
- Scope of decision making relates primarily to the financial aspects of Donegal activities.
For further information on this role in Donegal please contact Shannon McCrossan on 0868168273/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…