Plant Maintenance Fitter
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Plant Maintenance Fitter for their site.
- Troubleshoot facility/utility equipment, related process problems and equipment failures to determine root cause and to implement repairs.
- Must Possess a Fas Mechanical Time-served Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior Trades
- Welding qualification for; T IG welding of Carbon steel aluminum and stainless steel.
- Hvac system maintenance in cleanroom application
- Chiller system maintenance
- Compressed air system maintenance
- Sprinkler system upkeep
- Plumbing installations repair and upkeep
- Gas Boiler testing and maintenance
- Working with sheet metal fabrications
- 5+ years' experience preferably in medical devices and/or pharmaceutical industries
Skills and Experience - Essential:
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the application of multi-skilling in previous employment.
- The role involves working in a cross-functional team therefore strong communication skills required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are prerequisites for this role.
- Good computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Excellent drive and self-motivation.
- Ability to work proactively in a team environment.
- Capable of clearly articulating issues, effects, and potential causes.
- Excellent root cause analysis.
- Excellent systems understanding
- Familiar with clean rooms and clean room manufacturing environments
- BMS Control systems,
- HVAC, and humidity control
- An understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools would be an advantage.
- Experience in a position of responsibility in management or leading of a technical team
- Pneumatics and reading pneumatic drawings
- Electro pneumatics
- Indexer drives
- Belt drives
- PDCA, DIMAIC training
- Cam driven machines
- Familiar with VSD, Servo & Stepper Drives
- Punch presses
- Pumps, & flow control
- Familiar with Sensors, inductive, capacitive, through beam.
- Candidates must be prepared to work a 24/7 Shift Pattern if requested
For further information on this Plant Maintenance Fitter role in Mayo please contact Michelle Kilcar on 0868347871/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval