Telephone: 086 2755151
Plant Supply Chain Manager
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Plant Supply Chain Manager for their site.
- Lead the Supply Chain Team on the basis of the 5 axes.
- Ensure the Supply Chain Interface between customers and suppliers.
- Supervise the consolidated SIOP and MPS of the plant.
- Ensure the quality of customer deliveries and of vendor delivery plan in terms of deadlines, quantities and costs.
- Control all physical flows (including freight) and information flows, both internally and externally
- Improve continuously all physical and information flows
- Measure the supply chain performance through KPIs as following: Customer and Supplier Delivery performance, Throughput Time, Premium Freight, etc…
- Ensure the inventory accuracy for the total stocks (RM, WIP, FG) of the plant
- Set and validate together with the site General Manager, the inventory target for the plant; meet the target, keeping excess and obsolete stock at minimum level
- Ensure the reliability of the Information System and set the logistics parameters (planning, leadtimes, etc…)
- Be actively involved in the P1 and P0 projects
- Improve continuously the supply chain expertise and knowledge of his/her department
- Participate, support and sponsor the Supply Chain Network Activities, deploy its strategies and tools
- Apply the standard organization of the company Supply Chain
- Engineering school or equivalent, added by the CPIM from APICS certification.
- 5 Years in Supply Chain Management
- Continuous Elimination of the "7 Wastes"
- OJT (On the Job Training)
- Apply Safety Culture & Environmental Policy
- VPS Foundations
- Auto quality
- Just in Time (Management of the global Supply Chain)
- Monitor physical flow from suppliers to customers
- Apply Supply Chain tools
- Master ERP System (Supply Chain)
- Knowledge and practice of quality tools
For further information on this Plant Supply Chain Manager role in Galway please contact Roisin McNamara on 086 2755151/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.