Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Programme Co-ordinator Administrator for their site.
The purpose of the role is to support the delivery SAP Programme plans and contribute to the ongoing development of the Project Management Office.
- Proactively coordinating the project and acting as central point of contact for the PMO team
- Resource Management: Creating of job descriptions and obtaining sign offs, updating contracts, contacting agencies for resources.
- On/Off Boarding Management: Liaising with HR and IT to ensure that all onboarding and leaving requirements are adhered to. Providing guidance on ways of working within the programme using the onboarding pack.
- Programme communications: Working with the comms manager to provide updates on all changes within the programme.
- PM Administration: Maintain the programme document repository, team contact list, Distribution list, holiday trackers, raising of PRs and other adhoc tasks as required by the programme team.
- Support the PMO with the organisation and facilitation of Quality Gate Reviews, and co-ordinating activities
- Assisting Project Manager with co-ordination, publication, review and sign-off of PM deliverables
- Manage programme level Lessons Learned repository
- To undertake ad hoc PMO and Project Management Support duties as required.
- Work closely and support the other PMO roles to ensure a cohesive and effective Programme Management Office
Essential Skills And Experience
- Knowledge of SAP industry best practice
- Must have excellent communications and team working skills and experience
- Good understanding of PMO ways of working
- Confident outgoing personality, with a 'can do' attitude and a passion to learn
- Must have proven experience of working with a systems integrator
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communicator
- A Team Player / Team Lead
- Mature and experienced
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of delivery
- Commercially astute / aware
- Be able to influence and manage people
The Principal Relationships of this role will be with:
- SAP Programme Manager
- SAP Subject Matter Experts
- SAP Business Process Leads
- SAP Senior Project Analyst
- SAP Programme Co-ordinator/Administrator
- Systems Integrator/Technical Integrator
• Degree Level preferred but not essential
• SAP certified but not essential
For further information on Programme Co-ordinator Administrator role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval