Manage and deliver project and program management services to the business
- Team leader to the team of project managers
- Project and program planning and prioritization
- Project management
- Coaching and mentoring project managers
- Resource management
- Executive reporting
- Develop , manage and lead the PMO
- Define and manage the PMO Intake process, PM resource capacity and allocation of projects
- Work with CIO to prioritize programs and project based on changing functional needs
- Monitor and report on all aspects of PMO service delivery
- Capture and report resource efforts and cost of portfolio of projects
- Own all aspects of the delivery of high priority projects on time and within budget
- Planning and delivery of business, and technical projects in a demanding environment.
- Provides strong, capable leadership to the Project Team(s) encompassing of key professionals from Finance, HR, IT, Sales, Compliance, Professional Services and Operations ensuring launch deliverables are achieved. Assumes overall responsibility for assigned teams & operational deliverables.
- Report status of the program portfolio to all cross functional stakeholders
- 7+ years' experience managing large cross functional projects/programs
- Certification in Prince 2 or PMP
- PMO Management experience
- People Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills -ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects across geographically dispersed functional teams
- Ability to manage time and perform to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations to ensure the success of the project
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team of project managers
Must be willing to work flexibly, to include working nights or weekends when required to do so.
Must be willing to travel between sites (East/West Coast USA & Ireland) as required.
For further information please contact Aga Nowosad-Kelly on 091730022 / 086 4667369 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website - www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.