Our client, a manufacturing company in Ulster are currently looking to recruit a Polymer Engineer for their site in Fermanagh.
Main Function of the job
The creation and reviewing of specific formulations for cost effectiveness while maintaining quality to the highest standard and within specification.
These duties, which may be altered from time to time, are to carry out, under direction of the Manager, and include:
- Responsible for all aspects of Quality Assurance including on line sampling routines and maintaining and updating Standards.
- Check specification of in-coming materials.
- Liaise with E.P.A., carry out required checks and maintain records to ensure conformity with conditions of licence.
- Liaise with Management and Health & Safety department to ensure a safe working environment. Keep records of Health & Safety meetings.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in accordance with Health & Safety regulation
- Working within the divisions Health & Safety Standards
- Ensuring that your Personal Protective Clothing is worn at all times.
- Reporting maintenance issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring the highest Quality standard is maintained
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
The employee must meet the requirement as set out by Occupational health ensuring that they are fit and able to undertake their duties as outlined above.
This is a physically demanding role which will require long periods of standing and working within a manufacturing environment.
Essential / Desirable
- 3rd level qualification in a Polymer / Chemical Engineering Industry
- Previous experience of working in a Manufacturing environment.
- Commitment to health & safety at work
- Knowledge of health & Safety at work
- Highly computer literate and familiar with report writing and a number of Computer packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time keeping and punctuality
- Effective planning and good organisational skills
For further information on this Polymer Engineer role in Fermanagh please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval