POS Test Engineer
Our client, a Fintech company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a POS Test Engineer for their site.
Key Result Area (KRA's)
- Work with project managers and other stakeholders to understand system requirements and develop test strategies
- Create test plans & manual test cases / automated test scripts based on business requirements and end to end flows
- Provide training and support to operations and merchants performing level 2 support
- Analysing different payments protocol APACS40/70, ISO8583 and BICISO
- Work with POS team leader to document release notes for applications
- Keep up to date with changes to card scheme rules and compliance requirements
- Ensure that the design of test (both manual and automation) meet the needs & goals of the project.
- Creating EFT POS testing plan in TestRAIL
- Log and track detailed product defects in Jira
- At least 1-2 years' experience in an EFT POS testing role
- Experience in writing & executing project test plans and test cases based on business requirements
- Knowledge of EMV, contactless and mobile payments
- The ability to read and understand formal Payments technical specifications, and to recognise faults and ambiguities within
- Experience with VISA and MASTERCARD scheme rules a definite asset (desirable)
- Ideally, hold a third level degree (or equivalent), preferably in business, IT or finance.
- Knowledge of card scheme brands, rules and regulations
- Logical & structured approach to test planning, execution and reporting
- Excellent problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Competence in concisely explaining problems, both verbally and in a written format
- Ability to work in a team environment and show initiative
- Ability to quickly assimilate, learn and understand processes in new & complex financial systems
- Interpersonal Skills: Must display reliability and strong interpersonal skills.
- Driven by quality considerations
- Team player: To be able to work with diverse teams in many locations.
- Able to work on own initiative
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval