Our Product Pricing Teams determine the price of new and existing products by evaluating cost, marketplace, competitor data, economic conditions, volume, and quality of the product, as well as market positioning.
The Metals Business Unit is currently seeking an experienced Product Pricing Manager to lead the global metals pricing function.
You will lead the global metals pricing team to deliver fast, accurate and professionally presented quotes and proposals. As part of this role you will develop and implement a pricing strategy as well as the systems, processes and tools to align pricing activities and outputs across the drive 5 metals sites globally.
- Lead the Global Metals Pricing team.
- Develop and implement pricing strategies and models for multiple sites, product lines and market segments.
- Drive the adoption of the pricing strategy and models while ensuring the proper processes and tools are in place to support the implementation and monitoring of the business unit’s pricing strategy.
- Drives the process to review impact and effectiveness of pricing implementation with product management, sales and finance teams to ensure consistent execution. This includes monthly reporting and explanation of key pricing metrics and margin analytics.
- Works across functions to complete pricing & margin analysis at product level, customer level and portfolio level.
- Support Global Customer Supply Agreement negotiations by providing in-depth pricing and margin analysis of customer product portfolios.
- Work with product management, finance, sales on pricing, programs, and competitive dynamics.
- Uses short and long-term market and competitive insights to adopt and implement pricing strategies and price elasticity methods to optimize margins and revenue.
- Performs managerial responsibilities, including, but not limited to: making employment decisions, conducting appraisals, and developing and coaching direct reports.
- Provides regular updates to management team on quoting activity including turn around time, win loss rates & analysis by product, therapy and customer.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics.
- 7-10 years' of applicable experience.
- Successful track record in leading pricing or financial teams.
- Experience in developing and managing life cycle pricing strategies.
- Experience with product development or manufacturing is advantageous.
- Experience managing a multi-location team is helpful.
- Excellent analytical skills and capability.
- Experience with ERP Systems/Sales Force also a plus.
- Strong communication skills at the executive level.
- Critical and strategic thinker who can manage the details & capable of seeing the wider strategic picture.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and influence change within global and cross functional teams
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple functions and strong ability to build relationships and credibility quickly across functions and levels within the business unit.
For further information on this role please contact Fiona Keane on 0867738651/ mailto:email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.