Our client in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Pricing Specialist for their site.
The primary purpose of this role is to analyze potential new Translation projects from existing, established clients in order to ensure that correct costing is provided and quotes are delivered to the client accurately and on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines complete project specifications and instructions from client including terminology and style preferences.
- Consults and advises clients on the workflow or job production process, negotiating timelines and process for project deliverables.
- Liaise with DTP, Engineering, Vendor Management, Project Management and other functions to determine complexity of files received and ensure projects are fully scoped.
- Determine extent to which projects can leverage translation memories
- Gather relevant data using the clients? pricing structure and generate job quote / template within specified time frame.
- Escalate any complex projects / requests to the Pricing Manager.
- Consult with clients where necessary in order to obtain further details necessary to price jobs.
- Engage with Pricing Manager and Sales teams to further discuss any non-routine quotes.
- Complete template data for billing quotes/estimates to ensure Finance can accurately bill on time.
- Ensure quote tracking log is kept up to date and analyse data to determine status on quotes issued.
- Work with various teams within the company including finance, operations and sales teams.
- Co-ordinates/communicates with clients throughout the duration of the translation projects in a timely manner, providing production updates as required.
- Ensures that time and costs of project are managed effectively and monitored closely according to the estimate and negotiated accordingly with the various production resources.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Third level education, preferably Associate Degree or higher
- Previous experience in translations and localization is advantageous
- Minimum 2-5 years professional administration experience
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment and stay cool under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Detail oriented with experience of completing responsibilities against deadlines.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing work environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and time-management skills.
- Be able to work well as part of a team while also being able to complete tasks independently.
- Foreign language desirable
For further information on this Pricing Specialist role in Galway please contact jenny Dore on 0212066287/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval