Principal Automation Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12605
Principal Automation Engineer
I am looking to speak with experienced Principal Automation Engineers about this super new job opportunity in Cork with one of our leading Medical Device clients. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Principal Engineer to join a dynamic team and play a leadership role in developing and delivering the Automation program over the coming years. You will be required to identify further opportunities with regards cost out, concepts & automation integrator due diligence. Expectation is to manage and influence stakeholders and have a presence at divisional level
The Principal Automation Engineer will be the technological expert, willing to source, investigate and implement technological and automation advances. They will be a confident and effective decision maker with a proven technical leadership ability to negotiate and influence others
- Develop detailed understanding of best practice in product/process performance within the Medical devices industry.
- Develop support network of key divisional/corporate leaders academic and supplier partners to enhance understanding of product manufacture and quality
- Drive high levels of employee engagement through a highly effective support structure implemented for all engineers.
- Develops technical solutions to complex technical problems where analysis of situations requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Develop system level design strategy.
- May lead design, development, testing & refinement of system, sub-system & component.
- Under general supervision, plans, conducts and supervises assignments.
- Reviews progress and evaluates results.
- Recommends changes in procedures.
- Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
- Reviews progress with management
- Serve as technical advisor to engineering personnel.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- BS in Engineering Level 8 Degree or equivalent,
- Advanced Degree desired ideally Masters, Black Belt or PHD
- Minimum of 10 years manufacturing experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at Senior Staff or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with both internal and external agents.
- Technical mentoring of Staff Engineers, Senior Engineers, Engineers, Co-Op Students, Technicians and Operators as required.
Capable of technically leading a multi-disciplined team in a dynamic and results motivated environment
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills, a process improvement orientation, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and written / verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to lead significant projects and initiatives
- A team player, with a flexible approach
For further information on this Principal Automation Engineer role in Cork please contact Elaine Ferguson on 087 4108620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…