Telephone: 086 1070950
Principal Electronics Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Tipperary is currently looking to recruit a Principal Electronics Engineer for their site.
- Identifies business initiatives: Works with business leaders to identify and prioritize strategic initiatives that support profitable and sustainable growth
- Leads technical team: Functions as the technical lead for projects and supports the development of project plans. Manages technical team and influences broader project team progress to ensure achievement of all milestones and deliverables; Provides updates to senior management and all stakeholders of progress through frequent communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings
- Owns and participates in design reviews for electronic schematic design, SW/FW architecture and PCB/PCBA development
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience, 3+ years leading a team
- Experienced in working through Product Development Life Cycle from concept inception through development, launch and sustaining
- Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry (ISO / CE / FCC)
- Experience in DFM (design for manufacturing)
- Experience in DFT (design for test)
For further information on this Principal Electronics Engineer role in Tipperary please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.