Telephone: 086 8395531
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Principal Engineer for their site.
- You will contribute to identifying and assessing opportunities for device, technology & process development.
- You will be responsible for representing the company while interacting with physicians to distil their needs into product requirements and concepts.
- You will provide leadership in technical innovation across the department.
- You will be leading projects from concept phase into commercialization phase and play a key role on the product / process / engineering / leadership fronts.
- You will support basic clinical need through opportunity assessment and device concept to prototype.
- You will participate in applying an understanding of anatomy & physiology with engineering knowledge in materials and processes to come up with working designs.
- You will liaise with and build relationships with team members, other staff and key technology and component suppliers, both locally and globally.
- You will resolve technical challenges with existing designs and support portfolio sustaining activities.
- You will continually contribute to generation of intellectual property.
- You will assist in the development of more junior technical staff through mentoring and coaching.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level (L8) in Engineering or related discipline and desirably with 8 or more years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with medical device product development and have a strong proven track record in innovation and project management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. .
For further information on this Principal Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval