Principal Engineer Packaging
Job ID: JOB-12834
Principal Engineer Packaging (SME)
We are looking to speak with experienced Principal Engineers about this great new job opportunity in Cork with one of our exceptional clients. Our client, a world leading medical device and manufacturing company, are looking to attract the right candidate on a permanent basis. This company stands out for their diverse culture, exceptional career development pathways, and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages including bonus, health insurance, pension, and educational support.
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Engineering in Cork and we can talk through if it’s the right job for you. Based in Cork this role is commutable from Kerry and Tipperary.
- Demonstrated experience in medical device, biotech or pharmaceutical cleaning, packaging and sterilization process development.
- Demonstrated experience in resolving design and process related packaging issues on commercial products.
- Functional knowledge of Design Controls and Industry standards in Packaging Design. (11607, ASTM, ISTA)
- Knowledge in Labeling Systems and label and IFU development.
- Develop detailed understanding of best practice of packaging product/process performance within the Medical devices industry.
- Develop support network of key divisional/corporate leaders academic and supplier partners to enhance understanding of product manufacture and quality.
- Drive high levels of employee engagement through a highly effective support structure implemented for all engineers.
- Develops technical solutions to complex technical problems where analysis of situations requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Develop system level design strategy.
- May lead design, development, testing & refinement of system, sub-system & component.
- Under general supervision, plans, conducts and supervises assignments.
- Reviews progress and evaluates results.
- Recommends changes in procedures.
- Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
- Reviews progress with management.
- Serve as technical advisor to engineering personnel.
- All other duties as assigned.
Key Requirements & Experience:
- BS in Engineering Level 8 Degree or equivalent,
- Advanced Degree desired ideally Masters ,Black Belt or PHD.
- Has minimum of 10 years manufacturing experience, with in a Cleaning & Packaging environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at Senior Staff or equivalent in a Cleaning & Packaging environment..
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with both internal and external agents.
- Technical leadership of Staff engineers, Senior engineers, Engineers, Coop Students, Technicians and operators as required.
- Capable of technically leading a multi-disciplined team in an aggressive, dynamic and results motivated environment.
- Demonstrable Excellent analytical & problem solving skills, a process improvement orientation, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Excellent presentation and written / verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously.
- Demonstrable ability to lead significant projects and initiatives.
- A team player, with a flexible approach.
- Technological expert, willing to source, investigate and implement technological and automation advances.
- Confident and effective decision maker, with a proven technical leadership ability to negotiate and influence others.
For more information on this role in Cork please contact Peter Muldoon on 086 0462367 Email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…