Telephone: 087 4108620
Principal HR Generalist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Principal HR Generalist for their site.
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Designs, implements and executes human resources strategies for business unit and functional groups. Partners with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objective and proactively resolves HR and business issues.
- Provides solutions through organizational effectiveness and employee life cycle management.
- Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management.
- Responsible for and/or serves as a HR liaison in key projects.
Specialist Career Stream:
- Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower level professionals.
- The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education (typically University).
- Autonomy: Recognized expert, managing large projects or processes. Exercises considerable latitude in determining deliverables of assignments, with limited oversight from manager. Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level specialists.
- Organizational Impact: Contributes to defining the direction for new products, processes, standards, or operational plans based on business strategy with a significant impact on work group results. May manage large projects or processes that span outside of immediate job area.
- Innovation and Complexity: Problems and issues faced are difficult, moderately complex and undefined, and require detailed information gathering, analysis and investigation. Develops solutions to moderately complex problems, and/or makes moderate to significant improvements of processes, systems or products independently to enhance performance of job area. Implements solutions to problems.
- Communication and Influence: Represents organization as a primary contact for specific projects and initiatives; communicates with internal and external customers and vendors at various levels. May negotiate with others to reach understanding or agreement, and influence decision making.
- Leadership and Talent Management: Typically provides guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area. Typically manages major / moderately complex projects, involving delegation of work and review of work products, at times acting as a team leader.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires mastery of a specialty area and full knowledge of industry practices, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires a Masters in HR or University Degree in HR and minimum 7 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
For further information on this Principal HR Generalist role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.