Our client, a global leader in medical devices is recruiting for a Principal Process Engineer for their Galway site.
- Performs pioneering engineering work as part of major programs.
- Defines the strategic impact of alternative technology in the context of the Site Long Range Plan.
- Is acknowledged as a subject-matter expert in a relevant technical field and influences associated site-wide technology planning.
- Is a significant contributor to operational performance improvement through identification and implementation of major CIP’S, application of advanced problem-solving techniques and access to a corporate-wide technical resource base.
- Supports teamwork and staff development through a commitment to mentoring and technical leadership.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of manufacturing impact on product performance as perceived by the customer.
- likely to be recognized outside their own site as a corporate expert resource on a given technology.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Honours Degree - HETAC Level 8; 8-12 years post graduate experience
- Experienced professional with wide-ranging experience and expertise in a specialized field.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge of a particular field to resolve complex issues in creative ways.
- Development of others by facilitating training and providing feedback and guidance.
- Interfaces with senior management on significant matters, often requiring the coordination of activity across organizational units. May lead specialized project teams which have a broad impact on the company utilizing cross-functional resources.
- Provides leadership to business units.
- Develops solutions to diverse business problems of high complexity which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
For further information on this Engineer role in Galway please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.