Telephone: 086 8395531
Principal Program/Project Analyst - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Principal Program/Project Analyst for their site.
- You will be responsible for representing the Project Management Office (PMO) group on teams serving as PMO in the execution NPD projects.
- You will build cross functional project schedules from first principles.
- You will contribute to defining the direction for new products, processes, standards, or operational plans based on business strategy with a significant impact on work group results. May manage large projects or processes that span outside of immediate job area.
- You will be leading project management activities (e.g. project planning, tracking, risk management, communications) within New Product Development (NPD) projects, lead continuous improvement projects to drive better execution of NPD projects and drive projects/sub-projects as necessary.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, functional managers etc.
- You may have responsibility for resource management activities. You will support the overall project management infrastructure (metrics, reporting, administration, business reviews etc.).
- You will contribute occasionally as leader of crisis teams chartered with getting projects back on track. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer goals and objectives.
- You will participate in implementing best practice tools and techniques in project management within NPD projects and within the global PMO.
- You will manage changing priorities on projects through effective schedule management and deployment of PM methodologies.
- You will keep the Team Leader and key Sponsors and Stakeholders abreast of organizational capacity constraints and portfolio risks.
- You are a recognized expert, managing large projects or processes. Typically provides guidance, coaching and training to other employees within the job area.
- You will operate as role model by striving for continuous improvement and being an agent of change.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 7-10 years’ experience working in Project Management environment. Master’s in project management is desirable.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with MS project, MS Office and good team skills with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills are desirable. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Principal Program/Project Analyst role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.