Principal Recruitment Consultant
Job ID: JOB-13287
Principal Recruitment Consultant Cork
HERO Recruitment are hiring a Principal Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team!
We are a forward thinking company who believe in a great work/life balance for our team. Our recruiters can choose to work from home (WFH), our office or within a hybrid model. What’s important to you, is important to us. We introduced our 4-day working week in September 2020 and lead the way in flexible working. It is our intention to always push the boundaries and raise the bar of our profession, for our team, our clients and our candidates.
HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency, our most recent accolades include winning ” “Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals 2022” for the past 6 years with the ERF (Employment Recruitment Federation) & Agency of the Year 2021”. We win these awards through our great team.
We’re looking for an experienced Principal Recruiters to join our growing team. Ideally, they will be based in our Cork office to enjoy our wonderful team culture, however you can be located anywhere that works for you. Our Principal Recruitment Consultant is a valued member of our team who can enjoy extensive opportunities to grow and develop their career within our business.
Our Principal Recruiter will work closely with key accounts and will manage some of our PSLs. They should possess a natural talent in building lasting relationships, along with skills and ability to place senior level STEM candidates into our SME and multinational clients. They will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience, whilst providing leading edge talent acquisition solutions within STEM Recruitment.
We’re looking for…
- An experienced Principal Recruiter with a proven track record in the recruitment industry, ideally STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology & Math’s)
- We are also open to qualified and experienced candidates coming from an Engineering, Science or IT Background, who are in search of a new and rewarding career.
- Ability to manage key accounts and talent solutions for our clients.
- Someone who enjoys a very busy working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best. We work in an environment where excellence is recognized and rewarded.
- They will have extensive experience and enjoy working closely with Senior and Executive people to place them into exciting new job opportunities.
- Our Principal Recruiter will have a natural ability to connect in an authentic way and enjoy the challenge of finding the very best talent in the market through leading practices.
- The ideal person for this role will have a wealth of experience working in the recruitment profession or possibly coming from an Engineering, IT or Science background.
- They will have a natural curiosity in people and enjoy digging deep to unearth the potential of our candidates to deliver a premium service to clients and candidates alike.
- Essential to this role will be their drive, vision and ability to build successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team.
- We offer a generous salary, uncapped commission, bonus structure and benefits package. We believe in rewarding success and offer the very best of work/life balance.
Our wish list….
- Genuine, honest, authentic communicator with the drive to be at the top of our profession.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Recruitment Industry or an experienced person working within the Engineering, Science or IT sector.
- Absolute team player and positive nature.
- High achiever who has a proven record of accomplishment in world-class recruitment.
- Have integrity, drive and passion for our profession.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, savvy in sourcing strategies and candidate engagement.
- Ability and desire to deliver a superior customer service.
- Do you hold a valid working visa to work in Ireland? This is essential.
Enough about us, let’s hear about you. We’d love to talk!
If you’d like to know more please contact Michelle Kilcar email@example.com or call us on +35391730022/ +353868347871 to speak in confidence.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…