Telephone: 086 3073779
Principal Technology Transfer Specialist
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Principal Technology Transfer Specialist (Vaccines) for their site.
- This position will provide expert technical support to the Vaccines IPT to support the Technology Transfer Team in the scale-up of new processes for Vaccines IPT manufacture meeting the Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, HPO, Strategy and Profit Plan
- The Principle Technical Specialist will be required to collaborate, coach and facilitate running of activities (e.g. design and qualification of Single Use components) in the Vaccines IPT value stream for all Technology Transfer of processes to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of milestones for Vaccines IPT.
- This requires the delivery of technical & engineering excellence to deliver all components of a stable process, supported by a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline (preferably Biotechnology).
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional is desirable
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- > 5 years' experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical technical / manufacturing operations, with experience of successfully delivering a significant process / technical project.
- Knowledge of Regulations and applicable standards for Quality, Safety, Regulatory
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operation (e.g. manufacturing, technology, validation, engineering, quality, analytical.).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Technology Transfer within Biopharmaceutical industry (process or analytical)
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, PITs etc.
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving.
- Demonstrated capability to deliver results RFT, in a FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, including change management skills with a continuous improvement focus
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval